Monday, November 14, 2011

The students of hounted high

The studens at the haunted high school

It was a crisp morning in a little town in Arizona .Jenifer was an 18 year old senior. She is also a cheerleader if you want to be technical she is the cheercaptin. But she is not like other cheerleader she does not just date football star quarterback no she is dating an ex football lime backer. She seas that they are perfect for one another  I still don’t now if that is all correct  or if she is being controlled ? The reasons that that is my gees are because they have broken up a few times but they have always have survived throw it all ovisl or ells they would not be together! That is just too bad thaw .I am Tiff I WAS Jen’s best friend. That sow ended when she started dating that gie that is also about the time that she became the cheer captain now that I am thinking about it. At the time I was cheerer but that is sow in the past. I almost forgot to tell you the gie be hind this entire name he is Mike. Last night tiff started texting me for no reason at all then I asked “What is the change of heart about the fight that me and her had had the last time that we had talked?”Just a few minds later she texted me “what fight I don’t ember any fight “that is what set me of the next words that I spoke to her war”Who am I talking to?”Then I got anther text saying “this is J’s bf mike.”  I texted him” why are you on Jen’s phone and not on yours “”I do not think that is anything that kneads to be in that pretty little head of yours” mike texted me then I said” same to you it is not your phone it is Jen’s  and  you do not need to be texting other people on her phone what are you a stoker if you go thro her phone I will tell her and that is nothing that you can do about it text me again  I dare you and I will teller that you were on her pound you will be so sari that you ever texted me or that you ever got on her phone …..!!!!!!!!!!!” That was the last text that I sent to hem ‘Even thaw I stopped texting him he still tried to text me but I just ignored him .The next day at school Mike shoved me ageist the locker and said ”If you tell Jen about our little conversation   and I will rowan your rep. “”what rep. my rep. was rowed when I stop cheering. Plus I was no going to tell her anyway she will not even give me the time of day.” That was when I had seen Jen coming dawn the hall I had thought that Mike was still right next to me but when I look over trod him it was he had vanish then I had looked over Jenifer had stopped at me she asked me “what are you looking at never mind met me at the old grave yard by The old tree  you know whare i will be !" I did as I was toled  right as soon as Igotto the grave yard it was the next day I was back in my in my bed  when I got to school it ws all like a bad drean but jenifer was not there nether was mike  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Readers,
    well this is bad my story is missing pert of the things that happing in the grave yeard sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete